VALiD Northern Network
VALiD supports the Northern Self Advocacy Network for people with a disability living in the metropolitan area.
Membership is open to people who are Client Council members from Day Programs, Accommodation Services and Self Advocacy groups.
The Northern Network monthly meetings give people with a disability the chance to:
• Speak up about their rights and the things that matter to them
• Develop self advocacy skills
• Talk about issues self advocates are facing
• Learn new information
• Meet people from other services and self advocacy groups and build new friendships
• Connect with and give input to local organisations, government and service providers
• Host guest speakers to talk about local issues
Location: St. Peter’s Church Hall, Corner Grimshaw St., & Monkton Rd., Bundoora Vic 3083
Phone: 03 9416 4003